Friday 7 November 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Annisah Nini Mzathu

I've got a passion for fashion, but I've also got friends with that same passion. I decided to do things a lil different and put the spotlight on my friends a bit. This is the first official 'OOTD' and it's by my good friend/sister: Annisah Mzathu. She's a beautiful, crazy, cool person with a killer sense of style. She was awesome enough to allow me to use her pics for this post. Check it out :)




Annisah's look is inspired by fresh bright summery colours. She's keeping it clean with a plain white tee and a pretty in peach maxi skirt. She's also keeping in mind her modesty, so she finishes the look off with a plain white hijab and some accessories for extra pizzaz. Now isn't she looooveely :)

Peach maxi skirt: Mr. Price
White long sleeved tee: Mr. Price
Peach Pumps: Models own
Accessories: Mr. Price



Keep a look out for more OOTD inspired by my lovely friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment