Saturday 2 May 2015

The #Gimme5Challenge

I'm always on the look out for new workouts to try because I'm one of those people who gets bored after doing the same thing over and over again.
I stumbled across the #Gimme5Challenge on Womens Health online mag and I decided to take the challenge and challenge you to do the same. I'm looking for something that will challenge me physically and mentally and give me killer results. I am already built athletically since I grew up doing sports, but I'm not yet at that 'fit' level that I want to be at.
So, here's the link to the #Gimme5Challenge, get your weights, get your gear and let's get fit and fabulous together #Gimme5Challenge Don't forget to eat right and drink lotsa water.


I'll be posting results after the first 30 days of the challenge on my Facebook page Le Mis Mimz so make sure you check it out.

Time to get fit. Toodles. MwaHugs

No comments:

Post a Comment